Scheduling Mode is an essential part of the FOVI app. It enables you to save costs on electricity bills and also provides you convenience by automating your heating cycles. Scheduling Mode regulates your room temperature by following the rules that you have set: weekday, time frame, room, and Temperature Mode mode.
To set up Scheduling Mode:
- Open the FOVI app .
- Enter the FOVI app settings .
- Select the Smart Scheduling option .
- Swipe left or right to scroll between week days.
- Click on Add Smart Schedule or select the time on the left of the screen.
- Select start and end time of your desired heating cycle.
- Add a room which will respond to the current schedule.
- Select a Temperature Mode which will work during the scheduled time.
- Press Confirm.
You have now set up your first scheduled timeframe. You can continue adding the schedule timeframes that will work during your desired days and timeframes.